Protect Your Latex With Our Natural Cotton Mattress Cover
Our durable and natural stretch cotton mattress covers provide a luxurious soft sheath for any combination of latex toppers and cores. Each cover is comprised of 80% natural cotton and 20% polyester, with a durable non-slip bottom panel, and a zipper that allows customers to easily open and readjust any latex layers enclosed within.
Benefits of Our Cotton Mattress Covers
- Be close to the benefits of natural latex. Our cotton covers are thin, durable, breathable, and the ultimate accessory for your new latex topper or DIY latex mattress.
- Protect your investment with our natural cotton mattress cover. Enclosing your latex in one of our natural stretch cotton covers protects and adds longevity to your latex topper or mattress by protecting the layer(s) from environmental elements, such as dust and dirt.
- Stay clean. Our mattress covers are easy to remove for cleaning. Note our covers are not machine washable. Conventional cotton is generally treated with chemicals to reduce the shrinkage effects of heat. Our natural cotton covers are not treated, so in order to keep them clean, we recommend hand-washing in cold water and hang drying.
- Endless choices. All of our cotton mattress covers have four-way stretch characteristics, allowing them to comfortably accommodate just about any sleep system.
- Quality you can trust. All of our cotton covers are made right here in our Phoenix factory, and we inspect each and every one to ensure our customers are getting a sturdy, American-made product.
Our cotton mattress cover is perfect for any latex mattress. Browse our website to find the perfect latex mattress including the Luxerion Latex Mattress, the RV Latex Mattress, and more. We also have latex mattress toppers and accessories.