Protect Your Latex With Our Natural Stretch Cotton Cover
Our durable stretch cotton covers provide a luxurious soft sheath for any combination of latex toppers and cores. Our covers are available in 8 different heights to accommodate all standard mattress sizes. Each cover is comprised of 80% natural cotton and 20% polyester, with a durable non-slip bottom panel, and a 360-degree zipper that allows customers to easily open and readjust any latex layers enclosed within.
Benefits of Our Natural Cover
- Be close to the benefits of natural latex. Our cotton covers are thin, durable, breathable, and the ultimate accessory for your new latex topper or DIY latex mattress.
- Protect your investment with our natural cotton cover.Enclosing your latex in one our covers protects and adds longevity to your latex topper or mattress by protecting the layer(s) from environmental elements, such as dust and dirt.
- Stay clean. Our covers are easy to remove for cleaning. Note our covers are not machine washable. Conventional cotton is generally treated with chemicals to reduce the shrinkage effects of heat. Our natural cotton covers are not treated, so in order to keep them clean, we recommend hand-washing in cold water and hang drying.
- Endless choices. Purchase a cover for a topper, or purchase a cover large enough for a DIY latex mattress. All of our covers have four-way stretch characteristics, allowing them to comfortably accommodate just about any sleep system. If you need something extra special, we offer custom sized covers. Just give us a call and let us know what you need.
- Quality you can trust. All of our covers are made right here in our Phoenix factory, and we inspect each and everyone to ensure our customers are getting a sturdy, American-made product.